Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My True Passion

Again, the convergence of my passions painting and photography has left me in an inspired and satisfied place as it's has overlapped with the passion I feel for our beautiful daughter. As our daughter rarely even sits still for photos, there is little chance of getting her to sit still for an entire painting. So to capture her in this portrait, I used a favorite photograph from her first year to create the oil painting. Believe it or not, her eyelashes are really that amazing! I love this painting because it represents one of Brian and my favorite days. As a new family, we took Elise to the park on a fall day for a photoshoot - every picture captured the magic of that blue-sky day!

To commission your own digital painting, contact Rebecca at info@LifeScapesPhoto.com or visit our website http://www.lifescapesphotoandvideo.com/ .

No comments: